This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Personal information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
As you browse through and interact with TKV's website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and your typical searches and likes.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 please do not provide any personal information to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Customer testimonials are taken from several platforms, including: Ebay, Tradesy, Chrono 24, Etsy, etc. Some of these reviews are anonymously provided and/or have been modified to fit into our testimonials sections.
- Pre-owned Watches - Customers may return most items to us within 14 days of invoice. An automatic 10% restocking fee will apply to returns which are filed after 10 days of delivery of the item. All shipping, packaging, handling and related charges are non-refundable.
Unworn Watches - Returns are not accepted.
UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS: Taxes are calculated based on the buyer's shipping address. State Tax Rate
Alabama - AL 11%
Alaska - AK 7.5%
Arizona - AZ 11.2%
Arkansas - AR 11.625%
California - CA 10.5%
Colorado - CO 11.2%
Connecticut - CT 6.35%
Delaware - DE 0%
Florida - FL 0%
Georgia - GA 9,00%
Hawaii - HI 4.5%
Idaho - ID 6,00%
Illinois - IL 11,00%
Indiana - IN 7,00%
Iowa - IA 7,00%
Kansas - KS 10.5%
Kentucky - KY 6,00%
Louisiana - LA 11.45%
Maine - ME 5.5%
Maryland - MD 6,00%
Massachusetts - MA 6.25%
Michigan - MI 6,00%
Minnesota - MN 8.875%
Mississippi - MS 8,00%
Missouri - MO 10.35%
Montana - MT 0%
Nebraska - NE 7.5%
Nevada - NV 8.265%
New Hampshire - NH 0%
New Jersey - NJ 6.625%
New Mexico - NM 9.25%
New York - NY 8.875%
North Carolina - NC 7.5%
North Dakota - ND 8.5%
Ohio - OH 8,00%
Oklahoma - OK 11.5%
Oregon - OR 0%
Pennsylvania - PA 8%
Rhode Island - RI 7%
South Carolina - SC 9%
South Dakota - SD 7.5%
Tennessee - TN 9.75%
Texas - TX 8.25%
Utah - UT 9.05%
Vermont - VT 7%
Virginia - VA 7%
Washington - WA 10.5%
West Virginia - WV 7%
Wisconsin - WI 5.6%
Wyoming - WY 6%
Washington DC 6%
Strap and bracelet sizes can vary; however, most watches we post are sized for the average wrist size. Average wrist size for men is 7.5" and 6.5" for women. When possible, we try to include any additional links that have been provided by the seller. If you are unsure if a watch will fit your wrist, please contact your TKV customer representative for sizing information. Additional links or a new strap may be purchased if available.
- You can purchase a watch from Chrono 24, Ebay, Poshmark, Etsy, Tradesy, Leprix.com, and our website. Add your item to the cart and choose your shipping preference. Look into payment methods if you'd like to see our payment plan offer.
Yes, you may purchase Extended TKV Care.
- Once a watch is purchased from TKV processing takes 2 days and 2-day shipping is offered for free.
Additional Options with Fees for both USA and International consumers (availability not guaranteed):
UPS Overnight for an additional $49.99 fee
FedEx Overnight for an additional $55.99
All orders are 100% insured to the full value. All packages $3,000.00 or more in value will require an adult signature upon delivery.
Yes, please feel free to request the repair estimate via our form below.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping costs. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Call us Toll-Free: +1 (855) 466-3914 or email us at email@example.com for any questions.
- We recommend shipping via an insured carrier like: UPS, Fedex, or DHL. We do not pay for shipping for repairs or claim liability when an item is being shipped to us.
- In order to request a return for your watch you must comply to the platform's policies. We do not control the policies on the platforms but we do follow their rules. To request a return please go through the platform in which you purchased your watch; Ebay, Poshmark, Etsy, Chrono24, Tradesy, Leprix.com, etc.
You can get instructions on our "Watch Help" Page 'Create page that is solely for watch instructions - like another FAQ page but only for Watch related questions Ex: How to set the time and date of my quickset Rolex?
- You will need to email the form to our support team along with proof of purchase, the watches' appraisal, and warranty.
Our return period is within seven (7) days of the initial transaction. This grace period applies to watches purchased directly from TimekeepersVault. Contact your TimekeepersVault Representative to request the return authorization process.