Learn how watches are examined and thoroughly reviewed before joining our esteemed collection of luxurious watches
Every TKV-purchased pre-owned watch is meticulously inspected before being carefully refurbished at our Expert Watchmaker Center using only original factory parts. You're receiving a high-end timepiece when you buy a TKV Certified Pre-Owned timepiece.
When a comprehensive movement servicing and overhaul is required, the watch's movement is disassembled and inspected piece by piece before being cleaned, oiled, and reassembled. Only original manufacturer components are used to repair worn or broken parts. Expert cleaning and polishing, water pressure and magnetization testing, and strap replacement are all part of the restoration procedure.
To become a Timekeepersvault Certified, you must first complete the following steps.
Technical FunctionsAlignment of All Hands
Date Change between -5 and +5 Minutes of According to Caliber’s Characteristics
Rapid Date Function
Chronograph’s Function, Start and Stop
Chronograph Drift (Hour Counter)
Chronograph’s Function Minute Recorder’s Jump
Shaking Movement of Second and/or Chronograph Hand
Rest of All Hands
Screwing and Unscrewing of Crown
Oscillating Weight’s Freedom
Caseback Closing Torque
Examine Bezel Screws
AppearanceCleanliness of Case and Bracelet
Plating of Crown and Pushers
No Dust on Crystal
Gaskets in Correct Position
Examination of Dial
Cleanliness of Crystal and Flange
Luminescent Points on Dial and Hands
Cleanliness and Conformity of Hands
Diagnostic TestingWater Resistance Check
Mechanical Watch Demagnetization
Automatic Cyclo Test
- Pre-owned Watches - Customers may return most items to us within 14 days of invoice. An automatic 10% restocking fee will apply to returns which are filed after 10 days of delivery of the item. All shipping, packaging, handling and related charges are non-refundable.
Unworn Watches - Returns are not accepted.
UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS: Taxes are calculated based on the buyer's shipping address. State Tax Rate
Alabama - AL 11%
Alaska - AK 7.5%
Arizona - AZ 11.2%
Arkansas - AR 11.625%
California - CA 10.5%
Colorado - CO 11.2%
Connecticut - CT 6.35%
Delaware - DE 0%
Florida - FL 0%
Georgia - GA 9,00%
Hawaii - HI 4.5%
Idaho - ID 6,00%
Illinois - IL 11,00%
Indiana - IN 7,00%
Iowa - IA 7,00%
Kansas - KS 10.5%
Kentucky - KY 6,00%
Louisiana - LA 11.45%
Maine - ME 5.5%
Maryland - MD 6,00%
Massachusetts - MA 6.25%
Michigan - MI 6,00%
Minnesota - MN 8.875%
Mississippi - MS 8,00%
Missouri - MO 10.35%
Montana - MT 0%
Nebraska - NE 7.5%
Nevada - NV 8.265%
New Hampshire - NH 0%
New Jersey - NJ 6.625%
New Mexico - NM 9.25%
New York - NY 8.875%
North Carolina - NC 7.5%
North Dakota - ND 8.5%
Ohio - OH 8,00%
Oklahoma - OK 11.5%
Oregon - OR 0%
Pennsylvania - PA 8%
Rhode Island - RI 7%
South Carolina - SC 9%
South Dakota - SD 7.5%
Tennessee - TN 9.75%
Texas - TX 8.25%
Utah - UT 9.05%
Vermont - VT 7%
Virginia - VA 7%
Washington - WA 10.5%
West Virginia - WV 7%
Wisconsin - WI 5.6%
Wyoming - WY 6%
Washington DC 6%
Strap and bracelet sizes can vary; however, most watches we post are sized for the average wrist size. Average wrist size for men is 7.5" and 6.5" for women. When possible, we try to include any additional links that have been provided by the seller. If you are unsure if a watch will fit your wrist, please contact your TKV customer representative for sizing information. Additional links or a new strap may be purchased if available.
- You can purchase a watch from Chrono 24, Ebay, Poshmark, Etsy, Tradesy, Leprix.com, and our website. Add your item to the cart and choose your shipping preference. Look into payment methods if you'd like to see our payment plan offer.
Yes, you may purchase Extended TKV Care.
- Once a watch is purchased from TKV processing takes 2 days and 2-day shipping is offered for free.
Additional Options with Fees for both USA and International consumers (availability not guaranteed):
UPS Overnight for an additional $49.99 fee
FedEx Overnight for an additional $55.99
All orders are 100% insured to the full value. All packages $3,000.00 or more in value will require an adult signature upon delivery.
Yes, please feel free to request the repair estimate via our form below.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping costs. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Call us Toll-Free: +1 (855) 466-3914 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
- We recommend shipping via an insured carrier like: UPS, Fedex, or DHL. We do not pay for shipping for repairs or claim liability when an item is being shipped to us.
- In order to request a return for your watch you must comply to the platform's policies. We do not control the policies on the platforms but we do follow their rules. To request a return please go through the platform in which you purchased your watch; Ebay, Poshmark, Etsy, Chrono24, Tradesy, Leprix.com, etc.
You can get instructions on our "Watch Help" Page 'Create page that is solely for watch instructions - like another FAQ page but only for Watch related questions Ex: How to set the time and date of my quickset Rolex?
- You will need to email the form to our support team along with proof of purchase, the watches' appraisal, and warranty.
Our return period is within seven (7) days of the initial transaction. This grace period applies to watches purchased directly from TimekeepersVault. Contact your TimekeepersVault Representative to request the return authorization process.