My watch is outside the warranty, can I still have it Serviced/Repaired?
Time Keepers Vault Service Center can provide full service for your watch.
Call us at Toll-Free: +1 (855) 466-3914
Email us at email@example.com for an estimated charge for your repair/service. Please follow the instructions below.
We ensure that our craftsmanship is to the highest standards and offer to repair all of our items sold to the public. You may send in your item by mail. If you choose to send your item by mail, please follow the instructions listed below.
1. Request and download our Repair Form and Disclosure form at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Print/Download forms and complete all information.
3. Locate watch and proof of purchase (receipt) from source of purchase.
4. Return paperwork via mail along with the item (watch) for faster estimate approval OR email the forms as a pdf file with images of item (processing of item takes 2-3 business days).
5. Wait upon our estimate and assessment in order for item to be serviced by us.
Disclosure: If item is received without proper paperwork, item will automatically be returned back to sender. Give us a call to see if you have the appropriate paperwork before sending it to us.
- Paperwork needed: Proof of purchase, disclosure form, repair form request. (Estimate for Repair Form if agreement was handled electronically.)
6. Send item and forms, via an insured shipping method, to:
TKV Service Center
510 W 6th St STE. 922 Los Angeles, CA 90014
After we make an assessment, we will send you a free estimate. At this time, we can only accept shipments from clients residing in the U.S. Or you may call us at +1 (855) 466-3914 and we can assist you with your servicing needs and or any questions.
Does my watch come with original warranty?Pre owned watches do not come with warranty from manufacturer. However, all watches sold come with a complimentary 2 year warranty (call for more details about our warranty or go to our warranty page), which can be superior to original manufacturer warranty in many different aspects.
How often should I have my watch serviced?
It is recommended to have a full service overhaul be carried out approximately every three years. By having your watch serviced regularly you will reduce the chances of needing any serious (and costly) repairs.
Are all your pictures accurate?
Time Keepers Vault tries to make every effort to show you the most accurate pictures of our products. When we have an item in stock we try to produce the best image possible. However, please know that the image on your screen is not meant to appear as the actual size of each watch and there may be a slight variation in the color. If you have any questions regarding the details of our products, including specific size questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
We also have Showcases available to you, make sure to take advantage of that and send us an appointment request.
Not sure what that is? Click on the link below to learn more!
Our watches come with a 2 year warranty, and includes a certificate of authenticity as well as an appraisal certificate. We offer complementary bracelet extension, and guarantee diamond replacement (should one fall off). Our warranty does not cover wear and tear, loss, theft, tampering, mistreatment or modification through the addition of subtraction of parts or accessories not supplied by Timekeepersvault. All of our watches have been serviced by our in-house certified watch maker, and each watch passes rigorous exams including water pressure test and time-keeping accuracy. All watches currently meet expected time-keeping standards.
Time Keepers Vault Inc. is an independent watch dealer and is not sponsored by, or affiliated with Rolex, Rolex USA or any of its subsidiaries. Rolex, Rolex USA and Rolex S.A. are under no obligation to warranty or service watches sold by Time Keepers Vault Inc. All brands, brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. None of the watches sold come with the original manufacturer's warranty. Please note that adding custom parts to some of brands will result in the manufacturer refusing service and/or maintenance. We are not affiliated in any shape or form with any of the brands we carry.
What if my question isn't answered here?
We’re here! Just drop us an email and we’ll respond to you with the individual attention we give each of our customers.
OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS
Time Keeper's Vault is the world’s leading platform for the buying, selling, and authenticating of luxury watches; fuelled byadmiration, innovation, and unmatched global experiencein the high-end watch market.
- Pre-owned Watches - Customers may return most items to us within 14 days of invoice. An automatic 10% restocking fee will apply to returns which are filed after 10 days of delivery of the item. All shipping, packaging, handling and related charges are non-refundable.
Unworn Watches - Returns are not accepted.
UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS: Taxes are calculated based on the buyer's shipping address. State Tax Rate
Alabama - AL 11%
Alaska - AK 7.5%
Arizona - AZ 11.2%
Arkansas - AR 11.625%
California - CA 10.5%
Colorado - CO 11.2%
Connecticut - CT 6.35%
Delaware - DE 0%
Florida - FL 0%
Georgia - GA 9,00%
Hawaii - HI 4.5%
Idaho - ID 6,00%
Illinois - IL 11,00%
Indiana - IN 7,00%
Iowa - IA 7,00%
Kansas - KS 10.5%
Kentucky - KY 6,00%
Louisiana - LA 11.45%
Maine - ME 5.5%
Maryland - MD 6,00%
Massachusetts - MA 6.25%
Michigan - MI 6,00%
Minnesota - MN 8.875%
Mississippi - MS 8,00%
Missouri - MO 10.35%
Montana - MT 0%
Nebraska - NE 7.5%
Nevada - NV 8.265%
New Hampshire - NH 0%
New Jersey - NJ 6.625%
New Mexico - NM 9.25%
New York - NY 8.875%
North Carolina - NC 7.5%
North Dakota - ND 8.5%
Ohio - OH 8,00%
Oklahoma - OK 11.5%
Oregon - OR 0%
Pennsylvania - PA 8%
Rhode Island - RI 7%
South Carolina - SC 9%
South Dakota - SD 7.5%
Tennessee - TN 9.75%
Texas - TX 8.25%
Utah - UT 9.05%
Vermont - VT 7%
Virginia - VA 7%
Washington - WA 10.5%
West Virginia - WV 7%
Wisconsin - WI 5.6%
Wyoming - WY 6%
Washington DC 6%
Strap and bracelet sizes can vary; however, most watches we post are sized for the average wrist size. Average wrist size for men is 7.5" and 6.5" for women. When possible, we try to include any additional links that have been provided by the seller. If you are unsure if a watch will fit your wrist, please contact your TKV customer representative for sizing information. Additional links or a new strap may be purchased if available.
- You can purchase a watch from Chrono 24, Ebay, Poshmark, Etsy, Tradesy, Leprix.com, and our website. Add your item to the cart and choose your shipping preference. Look into payment methods if you'd like to see our payment plan offer.
Yes, you may purchase Extended TKV Care.
- Once a watch is purchased from TKV processing takes 2 days and 2-day shipping is offered for free.
Additional Options with Fees for both USA and International consumers (availability not guaranteed):
UPS Overnight for an additional $49.99 fee
FedEx Overnight for an additional $55.99
All orders are 100% insured to the full value. All packages $3,000.00 or more in value will require an adult signature upon delivery.
Yes, please feel free to request the repair estimate via our form below.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping costs. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Call us Toll-Free: +1 (855) 466-3914 or email us at email@example.com for any questions.
- We recommend shipping via an insured carrier like: UPS, Fedex, or DHL. We do not pay for shipping for repairs or claim liability when an item is being shipped to us.
- In order to request a return for your watch you must comply to the platform's policies. We do not control the policies on the platforms but we do follow their rules. To request a return please go through the platform in which you purchased your watch; Ebay, Poshmark, Etsy, Chrono24, Tradesy, Leprix.com, etc.
You can get instructions on our "Watch Help" Page 'Create page that is solely for watch instructions - like another FAQ page but only for Watch related questions Ex: How to set the time and date of my quickset Rolex?
- You will need to email the form to our support team along with proof of purchase, the watches' appraisal, and warranty.
Our return period is within seven (7) days of the initial transaction. This grace period applies to watches purchased directly from TimekeepersVault. Contact your TimekeepersVault Representative to request the return authorization process.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Mon - Fri: 10am - 5pm
+1 (855) 466-3914